Delhi- Manali - Delhi 03 Nights / 04 Days
Delhi- Manali - Delhi 03 Nights / 04 Days
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Manali, Delhi
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Package: Delhi- Manali - Delhi
Stay: Manali (3 n)
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Starts & Ends at: Starts at Delhi & Ends at Delhi
Arrival Date: Offer Package
WHY TRAVEL WITH COUNTRY TRAVEL POINT
1. We can understand in market many famous company offer batter rates but according to our knowledge. They'll defiantly compromise with your services may be in cab , hotel or meal. & we don't want to compromise with our clients services because we want more reference clients from each of our client. if you book your tour any xyz famous company they have already good client age. and they don't care if 100client suffer out of 1000. because they mostly consecrate on luxury or star luxury packages because of good profit.
2. We have a Good hold & we are working in north region since 2012 where you want to come. if unfortunate you will face any trouble our executive will ready to take immediate action . apart that is you book any other who's no branch in north (himachal , kashmir , leh , utranchal, Keral) they just forward your call one to another and may be you face problem.
3. We just wanna ask you one thing if you open your new business. will you compromise with any of your clients or you want to give Them good services and tray to them happy. because like us you want reference clients from your every single client. and you w'll surly tray to give your 100% . only then thay w'll permote your services to other people.
4. At last we wanna tell you one thing just give a single chance to serve you . and i insure you that we w'll give our 100% to make your holidays awesome and memorable.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Arrive Delhi by own and catch volvo and drive to Manali by volvo... Overnight journey by volvo from Delhi to Manali.
Reach Manali and check in into the hotel and after fresh up visit Kullu valley sightseeing like :-
Kullu sightseeing like:-
.Vaishn0 devi temple etc...
Meals – Welcome Drink and Dinner
Today morning after breakfast proceed towards Solang Valley :-
Solang Valley in Manali is located at a distance of 13 kms in a side valley at the top of the Kullu
valley is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of
glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The
Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a
hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali. Now a few hotels
have also come up. The winter skiing festival is organised in Solang Valley. Sking and
Paragliding are two main activities are organised here. Apart from this many other adventure
sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc. overnight stay in
Sightseeing for the day:
· Solang Valley
· Ski Village and Rope way
· Skiing Point
Activities available(Depend upon the weather condition) :
· River crossing
· Para Gliding
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Today morning after breakfast proceed towards Manali local sightseeing like:-
Hidimba Devi Temple:- also known variously as the Hadimba Temple, is located in Manāli, a hill station in the State of Himāchal Pradesh in north India. It is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata. The temple is surrounded by a cedar forest at the foot of the Himālayas. The sanctuary is built over a huge rock jutting out of the ground which was worshiped as an image of the deity. The structure was built in 1553.
Vashisht:- The village of Vashisht was named after Rishi Vashisht one of the seven sages of Hindu. According to the legend, Rishi Vashisht was left depressed on finding out that his children had been killed by Vishwamitra. Rishi Vashisht tried to commit suicide by jumping into a river but the river refused to kill him. He then started a new life in the village here. The river which took the rishi to the village was named Vipasha, meaning freedom from bondage. The Vipasha River is now known as the Beas River.
Tibetun Monistories:- Along with the hills and rivers, Manali is also famous for its Tibetan Monasteries as many people from Tibetan origin have settled here. The two prominent monasteries that attract a large number of tourists from all across the world are Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa and Himalayan Nyingamapa Gompa. These monasteries are a storehouse for Tibetan culture, literature and crafts. Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa is located near the busy old Manali road and was built in the year 1969. Though small in area, it has beautifully decorated interiors alongwith an impressive statue of Lord Buddha.
Manu Temple:- The Manu Temple in Old Manali, one of the most popular attractions in the area, is situated approximately 3km from the Mall Road and is surrounded by lush green forests. Situated on the banks of river Beas, the trek to the temple in itself is an experience worth savouring. The temple, built centuries ago, is dedicated to sage Manu, the creator of human race in the world
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Naggar Castle sightseeing...
Nagger Castle:- Naggar was the former capital of Kullu. It was founded by Raja Vishudhpal and continued as a headquarters of the State until the capital was transferred to Sultanpur (Kullu) by Jagat Singh in 1460 A.D. Situated on the left bank of river Beas at an altitude of 1851m, Naggar - an ancient town commands extensive views, especially to the North West of the valley. Today this ancient and beautiful Palace is a popular tourist spot. .After that drive to Manali volvo point ... And catch volvo and drive to Delhi by volvo...Next morning you reach in Delhi ....... tour ends with sweet memories.............
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults in 1 room on double sharing for 4 Nights.
Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea, Coffee, Juice etc…).
MAP Meal Plan – 3 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners Vegetarian Meal only (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
Alto Cab for sightseeing and 2 volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
MANALI ,SHIMLA, Local, All sight seen
seenInclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury
Tax, Govt. Service tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.).
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
Air fare / Train fare.
Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc.
Meal other than specified.
Heater charges will be extra
- BOOKING CONFIRMATION:-
For Package conformation you need to deposit only 30% Payment in Our Company Account given below and receive your Booking Voucher (Please do mail the screenshot of the mode of advance payment).
i) Package can be altered/change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest if possible (subject to availability)
ii) Check out time of the hotel mentioned is 12:00 hrs.Check in time is 12:00 noon.(Early check in is subject to availability)
iii) We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
iv) We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not liable for it.
v) Though Himachal have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Cities and other developed destination.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- CHILD POLICY:-
• Children below 5 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in
PREPONE AND POSTPONE
• For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to
be inform us at least 30days prior of tour date.
• INR 3000/- will be charged extra for Prepone/postpone
• Above policy may vary during season and off season any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation
•No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
•Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in. the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
•No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to
your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.