Goa Special Tour Hotel Only 2 nights 3 days
2 Nights / 3 Days
Destination Covered : Goa City
Goa City Tour Overview
Stay: Goa (2 n)
Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days
Starts & Ends at: Starts at Goa & Ends at Goa
Arrival Date: 21st September
Goa City Tour Itinerary
The first day of your Goa holiday welcomes you to the tropical state of Goa. Your journey begins.
Upon your arrival in Goa, an agent’s representative will receive you at the airport/railway per your wish. Spend quality time with your partner or indulge in street shopping. After a laid-back day, come back to the hotel and have a sound sleep.station. Transfer to the hotel and complete check-in formalities. Refresh and take rest for a while. You can spend the first day of your romantic to Goa as
The second day of your tour of Goa is reserved for a fun-filled sightseeing tour of North Goa.
Post breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour of North Goa. Begin with the 17th century Portuguese building Fort Aguada. Next on your romantic Goa trip, visit the Chapora Fort. Enjoy a perfect beach vacation to Goa visiting Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach. As the day comes to an end, retire to the hotel and stay for the night.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to airport/railway station to return to home destination.
- EP (No Meal)
- Comprehensive Package for 6 Adults in 2 Room on Triple sharing FOR 2 Nights.
Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea, Coffee, Juice etc…).
MAP Meal Plan – 4 Breakfasts
Vegetarian Meal only (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
GOA, All sight seen
3 days Innova cab Goa to Goa
Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Govt. Service tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.).
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
Air fare / Train fare.
Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc
Meal other than specified.
Heater charges will be extra
- For Package conformation you need to deposit only 50% Payment in Our Company Account given below and receive your Booking Voucher (Please do mail the screenshot of the mode of advance payment).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- · If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
· 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
· 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
· 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
· 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
· There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
· Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
· The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.