* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Important: As per the Government directives it is Mandatory for all the guest to show their Photo ID proof at the time of Check-In itself which can be in form of: For Foreign National's / NRI's - Passport with Visa / COR, For Indian Nationals / NRI's - Passport (Visa for nonresident Indians) / Voter ID Card / Driving License, failing which the hotel reserves the right of refusal.
Transport And Sightseeing Detail:
Cab type:-Swift Dezire cab
Stay: Cochin(1n)MUNNAR(2N) ALLEPPY(1N)
Duration: 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYS
Starts & Ends at: Starts at COCHIN ENDS AT COCHIN
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIME 12:00 NOON
Today morning arrive at Cochin Airport after that check into hotel after freshup visit Cochin sightseeing like:- Cochin includes St.Francis church, Santa cruz Basilica, Jewish synagogue and Jew town of Mattanchery ,Atherapally waterfalls. Chinese fishnets, beach walk way, marine drive and Bolghatty palace are other tourists places you can visit. After the sightseeing overnight stay in hotel. You can also enjoy evening shopping in Kochi. MEAL: Welcome Drink Only
Today morning after breakfast proceed to Munnar. Munnar -The so called "tea garden hill station of Kerala". On the way visit vallara and Cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Evening, enjoy the beauty of tea garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
MEAL: Breakfast and dinner
MEAL: Breakfast and dinner
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with.
Also visit Eco point, Blossom park,TATA Tea Museum and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved & known as the highest mountain ranges of Westernghats. Later drive back to your resort for
MEAL:- Breakfast only
Leaving to Alleppey in the morning Enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different places for 21 hrs in Kerala Style House boats from 12 Noon In the houseboat you will be greeted with welcome drink, tea, snacks, mineral water, lunch, dinner and breakfast
Overnight stay in the houseboat
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin airport .tour ends with sweet memories......
MEAL: Breakfast only
AP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults in 1 room on double sharing for 4 Nights.
Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea, Coffee, Juice etc…).
MAP Meal Plan – 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners Vegetarian Meal only (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
Dzire cab for 5 days Cochin to cochin.
Kerala, sight seen.
Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury
Tax, Govt. Service tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.).
Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
Air fare / Train fare.
Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc.
Meal other than specified.
Heater charges will be extra
WHY TRAVEL WITH COUNTRY TRAVEL POINT
1. We can understand in market many famous company offer batter rates but according to our knowledge. They'll defiantly
compromise with your services may be in cab , hotel or meal. & we don't want to compromise with our clients services because we want more reference clients from each of our client. if you book your tour any xyz famous company they have already good client age. and they don't care if 100client suffer out of 1000. because they mostly consecrate on luxury or star luxury packages because of good profit.
2. We have a Good hold & we are working in north region since 2012 where you want to come. if unfortunate you will face any trouble our executive will ready to take immediate action . apart that is you book any other who's no branch in north (himachal , kashmir , leh , utranchal, Keral) they just forward your call one to another and may be you face problem.
3. We just wanna ask you one thing if you open your new business. will you compromise with any of your clients or you want to give Them good services and tray to them happy. because like us you want reference clients from your every single client. and you w'll surly tray to give your 100% . only then thay w'll permote your services to other people.
4. At last we wanna tell you one thing just give a single chance to serve you . and i insure you that we w'll give our 100% to make your holidays awesome and memorable.
package cost& hotel details :-
Hotel in Cochin
Hotel in Munnar
The Winter Munnar/ Similar
Houseboat in Alleppy
Total Package cost
INR 14,000/-package cost for per person
• Children below 5 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in
PREPONE AND POSTPONE
• For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to
be inform us at least 30days prior of tour date.
• INR 3000/- will be charged extra for Prepone/postpone.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
( With Tax )
For Package conformation you need to deposit only 30% Payment in Our Company Account given below and receive your Booking Voucher (Please do mail the screenshot of the mode of advance payment).
i) Package can be altered/change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest if possible (subject to availability)
ii) Check out time of the hotel mentioned is 12:00 hrs.Check in time is 12:00 noon.(Early check in is subject to availability)
iii) We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
iv) We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not liable for it.
v) Though Himachal have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Cities and other developed destination.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
• If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and
advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
• Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to Rs. 4,000/ per room OR 40% Of Total Package Which Ever is higher.
• Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
• Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention
• Cancellations made within 10 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention.
• Above policy may vary during season and off season any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation
•No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
•Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in. the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
•No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to
your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.