On reaching Goa airport, meet our IHPL representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favorite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, go for North Goa Local sight seeings that include Aguada Fort, Beaches like Sinquerium, Calangute, Baga, Anjuna etc. Anjuna Flea Market. Return to hotel and spend evening at leisure. You may use hotel recreational amenities like Swimming Pool, Gym Spa etc if available. (directly payable )
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
After breakfast, go for South Goa sight seeings that include Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, St. Francis Of Assisi Church, Mangueshi Temple etc. Return to hotel and spend evening at leisure. You may visit nearby beach or use Hotel recreational amenities.
Today morning after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Goa airport ... Tour Ends with sweet memories ...........
EP (No Meal)
Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults 1 Room Double FOR 3 Nights.
Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea, Coffee, Juice etc…).
Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
MAP Meal Plan – 3 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners Vegetarian Meal only (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
3Air fare / Train fare.
Dzire Cab for sightseeing Goa
Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc
Goa Local, All sightseeing
Meal other than specified.
Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Govt. Service tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.).
For Package conformation you need to deposit only 30% Payment in Our Company Account given below and receive your Booking Voucher (Please do mail the screenshot of the mode of advance payment).
i) Package can be altered/change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest if possible (subject to availability)
ii) Check out time of the hotel mentioned is 12:00 hrs.Check in time is 12:00 noon.(Early check in is subject to availability)
iii) We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
iv) We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not liable for it.
v) Though Himachal have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Cities and other developed destination.
· Children below 5 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in hotel.
PREPONE AND POSTPONE
· For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 30days prior of tour date.
· INR 3000/- will be charged extra for Prepone/postpone.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
· Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to Rs. 4,000/ per room OR 40% Of Total Package Which Ever is higher.
· Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
· Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention
· Cancellations made within 10 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention.
· Above policy may vary during season and off season any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation
No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in. the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.